Thank you for choosing TriCounty Telecom. We take pride in having served our community for over 50 years.
As a convenience, you can check your goTriCounty.com email, edit your services, and take advantage of our feature-rich offerings all in one spot. Each button is explained below, and once you are in the application the Help button will walk you through any questions you may have.
You may also contact technical support by phone or chat.
Please know we are committed to providing you a friendly, local touch. Should you ever have questions or concerns about your Internet access or any other service provided by TriCounty Telecom just give us a call or visit www.goTriCounty.biz. As a compliment to your Internet services our technical support is available for your use 24/7 at 927-TECH (8324)
Again, welcome to goTriCounty and let's get started!
Phishing and your email
Phishing is an attempt by an individual or group to get your personal information from bogus authorities. Phishing emails are presented as if they have been sent from a legitimate organization or known person. Be skepital of supicious looking messages in your inbox. Here are some telltale signs:
- Generic greetings: Instead of using your name, many fraudulent e-mails begin with a general greeting, such as: "Dear [Company Name] customer.
- A false sense of urgency: The e-mail will attempt to deceive you with the threat that your account is in jeopardy if you don't update your information as soon as possible.
- Fake links: The text in a link may look valid, and then send you to a "spoof" address. Always check where a link is going before you click. Move your mouse over it and look at the URL on your browser or status bar. If it looks suspicious, dont click on the link.
- Misspelled words or grammatical errors Many fraudulent e-mails are generated outside of the United States, and the perpetrators are not proficient in English.
- Common phishing phrases Phishing e-mails often contain one of the following: "Verify your account;" "Update your account;" "During regular account maintenance;" or "Failure to update your records will result in account suspension."
About goTriCounty Navigation
TriCounty Telecom's app portal houses all the links and apps you need to use the many services provided. Easy to find links take you directly to goTriCounty.biz, Pay My Bill and many more.
Zimbra is an open, secure collaboration tool for email, calendaring, tasks and more.
Greymail is an enhanced spam and virus protection service provided by Edgewave at no extra cost.
MySecurity Banish viruses and spyware from your PC for good. ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite not only eradicates threats but also prevents them from ever entering in the first place. It also stops identity thieves, phishers, and spammers cold, so don't be caught without it. TriCounty can offer ZoneAlarm through the apps portal included in your bundle or by purchase.
Manage Account Settings You can add a child account from the Parent username or remove a child account, or add/remove aliases in the app portal. Simply click the spoke wheel in the upper right hand corner to access.
Pay My Bill is an online application to create a user profile with TriCounty Telecom customers and pay your bill each month with ease.
MyBackup allows you to protect digital photos and other electronic files such as email, iTunes/MP3 music files, documents and spreadsheets from viruses, hard drive crashes, accidental deletion and fires or floods. MyBackup provides remote network storage and automatic backup for all of your important files. Located in the app portal and available for purchase.